Every so often a timeless home comes to market and offers endless opportunities. Only limited by your imagination, this classic large family Queenslander has potential for a wide range of buyers to renovate and reap the rewards to create a fabulous home. Many original features have been retained from the ornate stained-glass windows, VJ walls, timber fretwork and French doors to high pressed metal ceilings. There are several verandas, some enclosed offering even greater living areas for your family to spread out, enjoy and entertain.
The floor plan upstairs consists of rooms which branch off from a centrally located hall with breezeways and decorative arches. 4 Tavistock Street has such a versatile floor plan it can be re-designed to suit any family configuration. Many of the rooms are in original condition giving you the opportunity to update to suit your family’s lifestyle. There is potential for dual living or a home office downstairs with its own separate entrance, offering 3 multipurpose rooms, kitchenette, bathroom, and laundry.
• Large, oversized entrance
• Lounge room with built in cupboards.
• Dining room
• Large kitchen with gas cooktop, electric stove, dishwasher & ample storage
• 2 bedrooms
• Master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Family bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Rear stairs to enclosed veranda.
• Pull down ladder for attic access
• Separate entrance
• 3 multipurpose rooms
• Laundry with access to garden
• Garage with over sized storage area or room for a gym
• Under cover area for entertaining
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Timber floors in some rooms
• Solar electric system 16KW – 4 panels